Providing comfort in dealing with Personal and Family Tax Affairs
At Dafferns our over-arching aim is to provide clients with ‘comfort’ in meeting their tax obligations, that the client files correctly and accounts are compliant based on the information provided.
We do this by managing and mitigating risk across 3 key areas:
- Ever increasing complexity of the tax regime
- Growing emphasis on the taxpayer’s individual responsibilities
- Exacting compliance with HMRC legislation ensuring that relevant disclosures are made
If you are an individual, a trustee or executor, owner managed business creating, preserving and looking to cascade long term wealth, or have more than one job or additional sources of income, taxable assets and investments, then you will benefit from a conversation with our Private Client team.
Whether a one-off transaction or an ongoing relationship, the Private Client team prides itself on being the first port of call for a family issue or a change in personal circumstances and can provide guidance across many different aspects of the Private Client journey:
- Income tax compliance and returns
- Remuneration planning
- Family business advisory including ‘family investment companies’
- Capital gains tax
- Stamp duty land tax
- Inheritance tax and will planning
- Succession planning and pension structures as wealth transfer vehicles
- UK Trust and estates planning
- Ongoing trust tax effectiveness and annual compliance
- Seed enterprise investment schemes
- Lifetime gifts
Dafferns’ Private Client team offer a Partner led approach, collaborating with other advisors where required, to ensure your wealth works harder, optimising your tax position balancing the tax regime applicable with a deep-rooted understanding of your family and business goals and aspirations.
Our personal approach brings an ability to look beyond the numbers married with an in-depth knowledge of the latest tax regime to ensure that our clients are at the heart of everything we do!