Proactive advice and smart non provocative tax planning
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry – including R&D Tax Credits
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
Smart, ethical, effective tax planning
Many accountants will look to sell you a high level tax scheme which can be highly provocative in the eyes of HMRC and can bring you years of uncertainty in exchange for the tax you might save.
Dafferns take a different aproach with ethical, well thought out business and personal tax and remuneration planning ideas, which are not provocative, but can help you minimise your tax liabilities.