Buying, selling, restructuring or planning an exit from your business?
It’s never too early to start to plan
Finding the right strategy for an exit from your business requires patient, advance planning and you should start considering the issues a good few years before you plan to sell. With our expertise in strategic advice, tax planning and corporate finance we can help.
Some of the factors to consider:
- Getting the structure right – what type of transaction is best for you MBO, MBI, trade sale, or even just an orderly solvent liquidation
- What is your business worth today?
- Maximising the sale price – what do you need it to be worth when you come to sell?
- Timing – when should you sell?
- Tax planning, structuring and HM Revenue clearances
- Minimising the capital gains tax – Entrepreneurs Relief
With our extensive experience of structuring transactions to achieve the most effective tax position, whether that be buying or selling a business, restructuring a group or reconstructing a company’s activities, we can help you plot a tax efficient and practical path through the maze of relevant tax legislation.