The rise of cloud accounting
By 2020/2021 we think all accounting software will have to be cloud based to meet HMRC’s new digital tax regime. Accounting software works really well in the cloud. You can access your data securely on any device 24/7, with updates and backups happening in the background. Our small business clients who have moved over to Xero since 2014, are all seeing big benefits with better management information and the benefit that we are both working on the same accounting information.
In time, other software providers may catch up but as experienced accountants and tax advisers the cloud is key and we think Xero is currently the best cloud accounting solution for most small business clients.
Cloud accounting with Dafferns
The key features of having Xero through Dafferns are:
- Xero packages start from £10 for Xero Starter, £22 for Xero Standard and only £27.50 for Xero Premium
- Dafferns all inclusive monthly fee packages start from £120 per month for Small Limited Companies and Contractors
- We can provide Xero training for groups or individuals delivered remotely or in-person
- Full integration of your day to day bookkeeping with your management accounts and your year end accounts and tax
- No more software updates, access your accounts data 24 hours a day from anywhere
- Live bank statement feeds into your bank reconciliation
- With the Xero Touch app bill customers direct from your iPhone / Android and receive direct payments
- Try Xero for a 30 day free trial and get pricing or bespoke packages from Dafferns
- If you are a not for profit organisation you will receive an exclusive 25% discount
Loved by over 1 million subscribers worldwide, a better way to work together, connect your bank accounts, connect with your customers, connect to add-on apps. It’s everything you need to grow your business!