Helping Dafferns clients do business abroad and overseas companies do business in the UK
Dafferns are members of AGN International
AGN International is a worldwide association of separate and independent accounting and advisory businesses with 200 members in 100 countries worldwide.
We are a member of the Department for International Trade’s UK Investment Support Directory
The UK Investment Support Directory is a collection of companies that have the skills and experience in helping overseas businesses set up or expand in the UK.
Our international projects
- Assisting a UK based chemicals client with tax advice in Sweden and arranged a meeting for client to meet with the AGN firm during their visit to Sweden
- Assisting a client set up subsidiaries in Singapore and Canada
- Completing a transfer pricing project with an AGN member firm in Germany to assist a client with a subsidiary in Germany
- Assisting a UK company in automotive sector set up for VAT in France
- Assisting a UK company in the renewable energy sector set up in Italy
- Acquisition of an IT business in the UK by an overseas investor based in Denmark
- Completing R&D tax credit maximisation for UK subsidiary of a German Group
Our international projects continued
- Advising on corporate tax optimisation following an international group reorganisation
- Cross border VAT advisory between the UK and Ireland
- Visit to German subsidiary of UK group to complete group financial statements
- Completion of group audit and tax reporting of UK subsidiaries into USA, German, Dutch, Irish, Spanish, Austrian, Italian, Belgian and Chinese owned groups
- VAT reporting in the Czech Republic for a UK group
- Helping a UK company in the automotive sector set up a subsidiary in Slovakia
About AGN International
AGN International Ltd and its regional affiliates, together “AGN” is a not-for-profit worldwide membership association of separate and independent accounting and advisory businesses.
AGN does not provide services to the clients of its members, which are provided by Members alone.
AGN and its Members are not in partnership together, they are neither agents of nor obligate one another, and they are not responsible or liable for each other’s services, actions or inactions.
excellent. connected. individual
Dafferns and AGN International
Member firms worldwide
With 200 member firms, AGN International is amongst the top 10 accounting associations in the world
AGN International is represented by members in approaching 100 countries
Over 20% of our 2020 year end fees came from UK subsidiaries of international groups and UK companies with international subsidiaries