Opportunities abound for most businesses in 2022 yet the unpredictable, disruptive landscape each business operates in, makes implementation of strategy challenging.
In this hybrid workshop for Business Leader Groups, we looked at ‘Essentials to building and executing an adaptive strategy in 2022’.
In this thought provoking workshop, we looked at the foundation to a successful, adaptive strategy in 2022 and where you have gaps in your own plans and approaches to execution. We also looked at how you will integrate ESG factors into your plans and why.
Discussed on the day:
- What’s working and what’s not with your strategy in 2022
- Must have in your strategy
- How to integrate Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors into your strategies – Benefits for small or large business
- Building your adaptive strategy
- Rapid problem solving – address your biggest challenge
Overall a terrific day with attendees walking away with clarity on practical ways they can stress test their plans and approaches to execution for the year ahead.
If you are interested in joining our practical and high-value learning sessions, we would like to invite you to join us at the next Business Leader Group workshop on 6 September. Please contact Richard Miller to register.