In this series of snippets we distil our regular Growth Academy half-day workshops down into their essential elements and learning points. A strategic prompt for the Academy members who were there, and a taster of what you missed if you weren’t…
Date: 12 June 2018
Key focus: Unlocking the value in your business and team
- Simplifying complexity
- Creating a clear competitive advantage
- Developing and managing short-term and long-term strategies as a leader with your teams
- Unlocking greater value – the power of activity mapping
- Talent management techniques
- Rapid problem solving
Take home points:
- Boston Consulting Group – complexity leads to lower profit margins
- 8 areas to simplify in any organisation
- Steps to follow in strategy – change success and cascading plans
- Activity mapping – map your competitive strategy and connect your value proposition to your company’s assets, capabilities and values
- Understand “the 5 dysfunctions of a team” – Patrick Lencioni
Moment of truth!
To discuss any of the points above or for any questions, please contact Richard Miller.
Find out how Growth Academy can help you and your business by clicking here.