- Are you a trustee / chief executive looking to find strategic focus?
- Do you want to get traction in delivering change?
- Do you want to learn from experts and fellow charity practitioners?
- Do you have rising stars in your charity who would benefit from the opportunity to develop skills that will enhance their leadership potential?
How it works?
Each member of the programme will have the opportunity to work on a specific project that is important to your charity’s future over the course of 5 weeks, as part of a close cohort.
Learning sessions each week will comprise a webinar introducing the focus and challenge for the week (Tuesday) followed by a collaborative online workshop (Thursday) where programme members can share ideas and develop strategy and actions.
Programme members will also be able to collaborate with others using a dedicated area on our online platform, as well as catch up with recordings of learning sessions.
- Week 1: The why for your charity, beneficiaries, outcomes and impact
- Week 2: Strategic planning model, Now-Where-How, change success
- Week 3: 4 step problem solving process, ups-killing your team
- Week 4: Agile project management – leverage and how to achieve more with less
- Week 5: Implementation – making it happen in your charity, delivering the plan
At a price per person of £500 for 5 weeks, we are looking for an initial cohort to launch the programme, so if you, a member of your team or one of our charity contacts wants to join us you can register by completing the form =>