Key points from the June Growth Academy – how to be more agile, agility is a key attribute for leaders to adopt, fixed mindset or growth mindset, the psychology of success
In this series of snippets we distil our regular Growth Academy half-day workshops down into their essential elements and learning points. A strategic prompt for the Academy members who were there, and a taster of what you missed if you weren’t ……..
Date: 14 June 2016
Key focus: Business agility
- Mindshop Online – new evolution of the software and benchmarks
- How to be more agile?
- Agility is a key attribute for leaders to adopt in 2016 and beyond
- Fixed mindset or growth mindset (Carol Dweck)
- Psychology of success – Belief Behaviour Model
Take home points:
- Agile businesses are the in top quartile of businesses for organisational health (McKinsey)
- Where can you improve your dynamic capabilities or stable backbone in your business? – the smartphone analogy
- Ensure you have a Growth Mindset day-to-day
- Focus on your key strategies to address your agility hurdle
Moment of truth!