Key points from the February Growth Academy – Top10 business leader insights, competing on customer journeys, productivity and innovation, strategy habits and problem solving
In this series of snippets we distil our regular Growth Academy half-day workshops down into their essential elements and learning points. A strategic prompt for the Academy members who were there, and a taster of what you missed if you weren’t ……..
Date: February 2016
Key focus: Profitable growth
- Top Ten Business Leader Insights: a global view of trends, opportunities and challenges
- Growth targets for 2016: business, personal, team
- Competing on customer journeys
- Growth through improved productivity
- Participatory problem-solving tool: CEDAC
Take home points:
- Boost team performance through agile leadership and employee engagement
- Be clear on growth targets – prioritise projects with most impact on profit and implement
- Understand your customer’s journey and how that impacts your products and services in coming years
- Revisit strategic plan on a weekly basis: make it a habit!
Moment of truth!