Sunday 15 March 2020: The Coronavirus pandemic is dominating the news and starting to impact all our lives, so I want to reassure you that it’s ‘business as usual’ for the whole Dafferns team
Our flexible ways of working mean that our team remain fully accessible and have everything they need to work remotely
You can take comfort in the fact the Dafferns team are here to support you, working alongside you and your business.
The Coronavirus pandemic and its impact on the firm, our clients and indeed the whole UK economy is likely to be a test of how authentic, agile and connected we all are.
Some of the measures we have put in place are:
• We have cancelled for the time being, all our planned international travel, as active members of AGN International.
• Placed a limit on internal and external events at a maximum of 25 people.
• All Dafferns staff are asked to advise us if they have returned to the UK from any designated ‘lockdown areas’ or ‘special care zones’ in the last 14 days. If so, we are requiring them to work from home for a designated period.
• The same applies to clients who may be visiting our office in Coventry and where members of our team are working on-site at clients’ premises.
• Following up-to-date government guidelines for self-isolation, including the latest recommendation that any team members displaying coronavirus symptoms, however mild, stay at home to protect others.
• Providing our team with NHS advice on hygiene and continuing our regular office cleaning.
• Wherever possible offering alternatives to face-to-face meetings, such as phone or video conference, such as Zoom, Google Hangouts or Facetime.
• All of our team have remote working capabilities with all colleagues equipped with a laptop, mobile phone, or VOIP direct dial, so everyone will be available by phone or email during working hours.
• Our computer network and all the software we use, is either Cloud based or accessible via Remote Desktop.
So, from the Dafferns team, it remains business as usual.
Stay healthy, stay resilient and wash your hands!
Dafferns Managing Partner