Why join Dafferns?
We have been in business for over 125 years, an achievement we’re extremely proud of and would not be able to do without our clients but more so, we would not be able to do it without the great people who have worked and continue to work for us – on average individuals in our team have worked for the firm for 11+ years, in a number of cases they have been part of the team for over 30+ years with some spending their whole career with us. The majority of the partners did their training at Dafferns, returning in senior roles to shape the modern firm we are today.
What you can expect?
We offer students the option of pursuing a career and their professional exams with ICAEW or ACCA.
- Fully supported training package and mentoring programme
- Authorised training employer status with ICAEW
- Platinum approved employer status with ACCA, the highest level achievable, recognising our high standards of staff training and development
- Awarded Training Provider of the year 2020 at the Midlands Service Excellence Awards
- Hybrid flexible working hours
- Training plan with a dedicated training manager
- Internal training programmes
- Continuous mentoring and support once qualified
- Networking opportunities throughout your career
Roles available in the following departments
- Corporate Team – Audit
- Corporate Reporting and Audit Trainee (Graduate/school leaver)
- Corporate Team – Tax
- Corporate Tax Trainee (Graduate/school leaver)
- Private Client Tax Team
- Private Client Tax Trainee (Graduate/school leaver)
- Small Business Team
- Small Business Accounts – AAT Trainee / Apprentice