George Osborne presented the final Budget of this Parliament on Wednesday 18 March 2015 – reporting ‘on a Britain that is growing, creating jobs and paying its way’.
- Increased personal allowances
- The introduction of a new Personal Savings Allowance
- Changes to ISAs including the introduction of a new type of ISA for First Time Buyers
- Changes to pensions
- Potential business rate reform in England
- Entrepreneur’s Relief – changes to qualifying conditions
- And big changes are on their way with Digital Tax Accounts. The end seems nigh for the annual Tax Return……..?