I am a Charity and not for profit specialist with a wealth of knowledge and experience in this sector. I’m responsible for managing a portfolio of predominantly charity and not for profit clients ranging in size from small local charities to those with a national network of associations and those forming part of a global network.
My responsibilities include audit, independent examination, accounting and reporting, and charity commission compliance. I am also responsible for the production of our quarterly Charity newsletter “Spotlight on Charities”.
- Audit, Assurance and Accounts
- Audits of SMEs and owner managed businesses
- Audit of group companies including liaising with group auditors
- Consolidation of group accounts
- SME financial reporting
- Charity reporting, examination and audit
- Audit and reporting for not for profit businesses
- Solicitors Accounts Rules compliance
- Registered Social Housing Provider compliance
Hobbies and interests
I am on the board of governors for 2 local Coventry primary schools and I am currently the Chair of the Executive Board of the federation of these schools. When I have free time, I enjoy spending it at my allotment and have recently taken on a full plot which I am changing and redesigning as I tackle each segment. There is something very therapeutic about being there after a busy week!