In this series of snippets we distil our regular Growth Academy half-day workshops down into their essential elements and learning points. A strategic prompt for the Academy members who were there, and a taster of what you missed if you weren’t…
Date: 13 February 2018
Key focus: Discovering your “A” game as a leader and how to leverage it in your organisation
- 2018 Business Leader survey findings discussed
- How to discover your “A” game?
- How to leverage intuition more effectively in your decision making?
- Value creating growth – a model
- How to implement strategy in a change-resistant and fatigued organisation?
Take home points:
- 10 core capabilities and 10 high-performance habits – the essentials
- The importance of beliefs to reach and sustain your “A” game – Belief Behaviour Model
- The powerful combination of the rational and intuitive – test it
- Value creating growth framework – Commitment, Strategy, Capability
- Ownership and focus are key in achieving change
Moment of truth!
To discuss any of the points above or for any questions, please contact Richard Miller.
Find out how Growth Academy can help you and your business by clicking here.