Facilitating change as a leader
Regardless of whether you are running a small or large business, change is a daily constant as a leader or manager. Between managing evolving customer needs, the performance of your team, operational efficiencies, developing new strategies, profit, growth and much more, there is no shortage of spinning plates to keep in the air.
This meeting will focus on important insights to help you, as a leader, improve your ability to drive change successfully in 2021/22. Full of practical strategies, insights, tools and examples, the meeting will also provide ample opportunities to share what is working and what is not with fellow experienced peers. Attendees will walk away with a wealth of practical ideas to take back into their roles to enhance their ability to drive successful change.
8 key points:
- Network and learn from peers their insights on facilitating successful change in 2021
- Understand how to be an effective change agent in the business as a leader or manager
- Review the 5 phases of a high performing leader and any gaps to address your own behaviours/capabilities over the coming 3-6 months
- Discover a process for identifying your ‘spark’ as a leader
- Be challenged on how you can enhance the performance of your key people
- Discuss common implementation hurdles and how peers have resolved them
- Work on a practical case study around driving successful change with immediate strategies to embed in your day-to-day role as a leader
- Your next 90 days key actions developed for ongoing accountability